« PreviousContinue »
81st Congress, 1st Session
(January 3-October 19, 1949)
GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE
701. Relief of Robert A. Atlas.
702. Relief of Sirkka S. Saarelainen.
704. Relief of Christine Kono.
705. Relief of Rudolf A. V. Raff.
706. Relief of Teiko Horikawa and Yoshiko Horikawa.
708. Removal of obstructions to marketing of securities of International Bank
709. Stimulating exploration, development, and production from domestic mines
710. Recognizing Mdewakanton and Wahpekute Sioux Indians as band for pur-
711. Conveyance of land to Alpena, Mich.
712. Protecting scenic values along and tributary to Aspen Basin Road within
713. Providing transportation of passengers and merchandise on Canadian vessels
714. Declaring United States holds certain lands in trust for Minnesota Chippewa
715. Authorizing Secretary of Interior to construct, operate, and maintain
716. Cancel drainage charges against certain lands within Uintah Indian irrigation
718. Authorizing sale of lands to Sisters of St. Joseph in Arizona, Inc.
719. Authorizing appropriations for agricultural experiment station work in
Alaska equivalent to that for each State.
720. Extend to Alaska full benefits of Extension Service.
721. Granting consent of Congress to northeastern interstate forest fire pro-
722. Amending Agricultural adjustment act so as to include filberts and almonds
723. Conference report on bill amending Commodity Credit Corporation charter
724. Conference report on public buildings act of 1949.
725. Conference report on bill to provide for administration of Central Intelligence
726. Consideration of bill to provide for further contributions to International
Children's Emergency Fund.
727. Providing additional funds for extension and improvement of post-office
728. Relating to loans by Federal agencies for construction of certain public
731. Providing benefits for annuitants under Civil service retirement act who
732. Annual appropriation for work of President's Committee on National
Employ the Physically Handicapped Week.
733. Reforestation and revegetation of forest and range lands of national forests.
734. Alaska veterans' homesteading act of 1949.
735. Consideration of bill relating to telephone and telegraph service and clerk
736. Authorizing Committee on Armed Services to conduct studies relating to
737. Amending D. C. Code to provide for enforcement of court orders for pay-
738. Amending D. C. Code rel. to notice to be given upon petition for probate of
739. Amending D. C. Code rel. to applications for divorce and annulment, to
740. Permit settlement of estates in probate court in D. C. 6 months after ap-
741. Amending D. C. Code rel. to time within which caveat may be filed after
742. Providing that attorney be appointed by court to defend all uncontested
744. Providing family allowance and simplified procedure in settlement of small
estates in D. C.
745. Increase maximum sum allowable out of assets of estate in D. C. as preferred
746. Amending act to regulate practice of optometry in D. C.
747. Amending act regulating salaries of teachers, school officers, and other
748. Payment of Animal Industry Bureau employees for overtime duty at
establishments which prepare virus, serum, etc.
749. Granting renewal of patent relating to badge of American Legion.
750. Granting renewal of patent relating to badge of American Legion Auxiliary.
751. Granting renewal of patent relating to badge of Sons of American Legion.
752. Removing certain restrictions on land conveyed to Porter Academy.
753. Increased pensions for widows and children of members of Police and Fire
754. Professional personnel of NACA to attend accredited graduate schools for
755. Providing cumulative sick and emergency leave with pay for teachers, etc.,
756. Granting rights to U. S. Park Police commensurate with rights of Metro-
757. Readjustment of Medical Service Corps promotion list.
758. Retention of captains in Medical Corps, Navy, and Dental Corps, Navy.
759. Repealing certain obsolete provisions of law relating to naval service.
760. Secretary of Army, Secretary of Navy, and Secretary of Air Force to lend
761. Validating recall to active duty of certain officers of Army and Air Force
762. Extending benefits of Civil service retirement act to employees of Alaska
767. Development, administration, and maintenance of Suitland Parkway as
768. Making temporary appropriations, 1949.
769. Conference report on bill providing for temporary deferment of annual
assessment work on mining claims.
770. International claims settlement act of 1949. 2 pts.
771. Relief of Bankers and Shippers Insurance Co.
773. Relief of Jansson Gage Co.
777. Appointment of additional judge for Juvenile Court of District of Columbia.
778. Increasing salaries of judges of Municipal Court of Appeals for D. C., and of
779. Providing pay, allowances, and physical disability retirement for members
780. Providing for appointment of additional circuit and district judges.
781. Extending privilege of free importation of gifts from members of armed
782. Relief of Leon N. Volkov.
783. Recording lawful admission to United States for permanent residence of
784. Amending Federal food, drug, and cosmetic act relative to imported articles.
786. Disposition of papers by sundry Government offices.
787. Consideration of bill providing for development, etc., of Baltimore-Washing-
788. Consideration of bill providing for appointment of additional circuit and
789. Consideration of bill providing pay, allowances, and disability retirement for
members of uniformed services.
790. Consideration of res. rel. to funds for President's Committee on National
791. Conference report on 2d deficiency appropriation bill, 1949.
792. Providing for domestic smelting of low-grade tin concentrates.
794. Issuance of patent in fee to John White Bear.
795. Permitting prospecting, development, mining, etc., of mineral resources of
796. National Science Foundation act of 1949.
797. Providing for medical services to non-Indians in Indian hospitals.
798. Authorizing project for rehabilitation of certain works of Fort Sumner
Establishment and operation of rare and precious metals experiment station
800. Providing for disposition of lands on Cabazon, Augustine, and Torres-
801. Amend Food, drug, and cosmetic act relative to exports.
802. Rehabilitation of Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux Tribe and utilization of resources
803. Conveyance of mineral rights reserved by the Government to owners of
surface title of farm lands.