« PreviousContinue »
UNITED STATES, CODE
[Laws, etc. (U.S. Code)]
CONTAINING THE GENERAL AND PERMANENT LAWS OF
THE UNITED STATES, ENACTED DURING THE
98TH AND 99TH CONGRESSES AND
Prepared and published under authority of Title 2, U.S. Code, Section 285b,
JANUARY 15, 1983, TO FEBRUARY 5, 1988
TITLE 19—CUSTOMS DUTIES
WASHINGTON : 1988
TITLES OF UNITED STATES CODE
27. Intoxicating Liquors.
*28. Judiciary and Judicial Procedure; and
30. Mineral Lands and Mining. *31. Money and Finance.
*32. National Guard.
33. Navigation and Navigable Waters.
*1. General Provisions.
2. The Congress. *3. The President. •4. Flag and Seal, Seat of Government, and
the States. *5. Government Organization and Employees;
and Appendix. 16. (Surety Bonds.) 7. Agriculture. 8. Aliens and Nationality. *9. Arbitration. *10. Armed Forces; and Appendix. *11. Bankruptcy; and Appendix.
12. Banks and Banking. *13. Census. *14. Coast Guard. 15. Commerce and Trade. 16. Conservation. *17. Copyrights. *18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure; and
36. Patriotic Societies and Observances.
*37. Pay and Allowances of the Uniformed
*38. Veterans' Benefits.
*39. Postal Service.
40. Public Buildings, Property, and Works.
41. Public Contracts.
42. The Public Health and Welfare.
43. Public Lands.
*This title has been enacted as law. However, any Appendix to this title has not been enacted as law.