98. Dam and dike in Haynes Slough, Coos Bay, Oreg.
99. Dam and dike in Beaver Slough, Coquille River, Oreg.
100. Dam and dike in Larson Slough, Coos Bay, Oreg.
101. Preliminary examination and survey of Willamette River, Oreg.
102. Examination and survey of Yamhill River, Oreg.
103. Reducing penalty of bond of Brazos River Harbor Navigation District.
104. Establishing minimum area for Shenandoah National Park, etc.
105. Investigation of lease of post-office garage in Boston.
115. Unsolicited merchandise in mails.
116. To repeal sec. 7 of postal act rel. to authority of Postmaster General.
119. Bridge across Clarks Fork near Ione, Wash.
120. Exempting building and loan associations from being adjudged bankrupts.
124. Exempting from quota husbands of American citizens.
131. Amending section 3, rivers and harbors act, approved June 13, 1902.
135. Unemployment relief.
136. Bridge across Missouri River at or near Poplar, Mont.
138. Examination and survey of Seaside Harbor, Oreg.
139. Sale and leasing of public lands in North Dakota, etc.
141. Misrepresentation as to seating accommodations by theaters in D. C.
142. Tax exemption of property of Daughters of 1812 in D. C.
143. Bridge across Connecticut River. *
144. Bridge across Monongahela River at Pittsburgh, Pa.*
145. Bridge across Columbia River near The Dalles, Oreg.
146. Amending tariff act of 1930, etc.
147. Payment of claims of $500 or less against District of Columbia.
148. Transfer of jurisdiction over public land in District of Columbia.
149. Improvement of Chevy Chase circle with fountain, etc.
150. Bridge across Big Sandy River.
151. Validating applications for and entries of public lands.
153. Excusing persons from residence on homesteads, 1929-31, in drought areas.
154. Addition of land to Skull Valley Indian Reservation.
156. Authorizing sale of land on Camp McDowell Indian Reservation.*
157. Reorganization of executive agencies of Government.
159. Relating to taking of depositions in certain veterans' cases.
160. Amending condemnation of land law of District of Columbia.
161. Temporary relief for water users on irrigation projects.
162. Second polar year program.
163. To define and limit jurisdiction of courts in equity. 2 pts.
164. Improvement of Willamette River between Oregon City and Portland, Oreg.
165. Bridge across Mississippi River at Grand Rapids, Minn.
166. Bridge across Red River of the North, Minn. and N. Dak.
177. Per capita payment to Chippewa Indians of Minnesota.
182. To settle damage claims, Petrolia-Fort Worth gas-pipe line.
183. Amending rivers and harbors act, 1930, rel. to Mississippi River.
184. Excusing persons from residence on homesteads, 1929–32, in drought areas.
186. Caretakers for National Guard organizations.
187. Memorial building at Fort Benning, Ga.
188. Care of members of National Guard, Organized Reserves, etc.
189. Establishing revolving fund for agricultural credit purposes.
190. Loans for relief of drainage and irrigation districts.
191. Bridge across San Francisco Bay, Calif.
192. Bridge across Susquehanna River at or near Catawissa, Pa.