About this book
Books on Google Play
II. DESCRIPTION OF BILLS......
1. S. 1600 (Senator Armstrong): Indexing the basis of
2. S. 1579 (Senator Armstrong): Charitable expense
deduction for use of passenger automobile
3. S. 108 (Senators Grassley, Jepsen, Durenberger, and
Thurmond): Tax incentives for vocational educa-
a. Increased charitable deduction for contribu-
tions of equipment to postsecondary voca-
tional educational programs.
b. Postsecondary vocational education instruc-
tion tax credit.....
4. S. 1464 (Senators Armstrong and Hart): Exemption
from divestiture_requirements of excess business
holdings for the El Pomar Foundation
5. S. 1549 (Senators Armstrong, Long, Durenberger,
Wallop, Grassley, Symms, Bentsen, Baucus,
Boren, and Pryor): Exemption from unrelated
business income tax for income from certain oil
and gas property.....