« PreviousContinue »
STATE OF MAINE.
Published by the Secretary of State, agreeably to Resolves of June 28, 1820,
SPRAGUE, OWEN & NASH, PRINTERS TO THE STATE.
CONTENTS OF PUBLIC LAWS.
58. An act to amend section one of chapter thirty-four of the Revised Statutes,
59. An act to amend section one, chapter ninety-seven, of the Public Laws
61. An act amendatory of and additional to chapter thirty of the Revised
62. An act to amend section five of chapter seventy-eight of the Revised
63. An act to amend section three of chapter ninety-one of the Revised Statutes
64. An act to amend section thirty-four of chapter ninety-one of Revised
Statutes, relating to liens on Logs and Lumber.....
65. An act to provide for the organization of Business Corporations......
66. An act to repeal charters of Savings Banks and Banking Institutions
which have not organized or shall not have organized previous to August
67. An act additional to chapter forty of the Revised Statutes, to prevent the
destruction of certain fish in the upper waters of the Penobscot river
68. An act in relation to Fiscal School returns of towns to be made to the
69. An act permitting the Defendant to give bond in Trustee Process...
70. An Act authorizing Insurance Companies to divide their Directors into
71. An act to amend chapter fifty-five, section one, of the Revised Statutes, in
relation to Libraries, Charitable Societies, and Public Cemeteries.... ...
72. An act to amend section eighteen of chapter eighty-eight of the Revised
73. An act to amend section three of chapter seventy of the Revised Statutes,
in relation to the time in which Assignees shall file an inventory in Pro-
74. An Act to amend "An Act to amend sections sixty-three and sixty-four
of chapter forty-nine of the Revised Statutes, relating to Foreign Insurance
75. An act to enable non-resident Guardians to obtain property in this state
belonging to their Wards residing in other states or territories of the
77. An act to amend section sixteen of chapter seventy-seven of the Revised
78. An act in relation to the erection of Wharves and Fish Weirs in Tide Waters
79. An act to authorize the Sale of Islands belonging to the State......