« PreviousContinue »
PART IV-SERVICE, SUPPLY, AND PROCUREMENT Chap.
131. Planning and Coordination.
133. Facilities for Reserve Components.
134. Miscellaneous Administrative Provisions. 135. Encouragement of Aviation.
137. Procurement Generally.
Acquisition and Cross-Servicing Agreements With NATO Allies and Other Countries.
139. Research and Development.
141. Miscellaneous Procurement Provisions. 142. Procurement Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreement Program.
143. Production by Military Agencies.
Major Defense Acquisition Programs.
146. Contracting for Performance of Civilian Commercial or Industrial Type Functions.
147. Utilities and Services.
148. Defense Industrial Base.
cedures for Retention and Promotion.
Department of Defense Military Retire
171. Security and Control of Supplies.
Correction of Military Records.
Defense Intelligence Agency Civilian Personnel.
Procurement Management Personnel.
101. Training Generally. 102. Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps. 103. Senior Reserve Officers' Training Corps. 104. Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.
105. Armed Forces Health Professions Financial Assistance Programs.
106. Educational Assistance for Members of the Selected Reserve.
107. Educational Assistance for Persons Enlisting for Active Duty.
108. Granting of Advanced Degrees at Department of Defense Schools.
109. Educational Loan Repayment Programs. 110. Educational Assistance for Members Held as Captives and Their Dependents.
367. Retirement for Length of Service.
369. Retired Grade.
371. Computation of Retired Pay.
373. Civilian Employees.
401. Training Generally.
403. United States Military Academy.
407. Schools and Camps.
PART IV-SERVICE, SUPPLY, AND PROCUREMENT 431. Industrial Mobilization, Research, and
435. Issue of Serviceable Material to Armed
437. Utilities and Services.
439. Sale of Serviceable Material.
441. Issue of Serviceable Material Other Than to Armed Forces.
549. Reserve Promotions.
551. Officers in Command.
553. Special Assignments and Details. 555. Administration.
559. Miscellaneous Prohibitions and Penalties. 561. Miscellaneous Rights and Benefits.
563. Hospitalization and Medical Care.
567. Decorations and Awards.
569. Discharge of Enlisted Members.
571. Voluntary Retirement.
573. Involuntary Retirement, Separation, and Furlough.
575. Recall to Active Duty.
577. Death Benefits; Care of the Dead.
PART III-EDUCATION AND TRAINING 601. Officer Procurement Programs. 603. United States Naval Academy. 605. United States Naval Postgraduate School. 607. Retirement of Civilian Members of the Teaching Staffs of the United States Naval Academy and United States Naval Postgraduate School.
PART IV-GENERAL ADMINISTRATION
631. Secretary of the Navy: Miscellaneous Powers and Duties.
443. Disposal of Obsolete or Surplus Material. 445. Inquests; Disposition of Effects of Deceased Persons; Captured Flags.
637. Salvage Facilities.
639. United States Naval Observatory.
641. Naval Petroleum Reserves.
643. Civilian Employees.
645. Procurement of Supplies and Services. 647. Disposal of Obsolete or Surplus Material. 649. Quarters, Utilities, and Related Services. 651. Ships' Stores and Commissary Stores. 653. Claims.