« PreviousContinue »
Enviror:","117.1 Trotection drency Air Pollution Control Onco
ilivi.ion of Econoric Errocta 200carch Environmental Protection droncy
PNOJLCT COORDINATOR OF ORANIZATION
NAWC AND TITLE Paul Extracon
Dr. Paul A. Kcnlino, Diretor
AD0%E55livision of Econoric Epiccts Foccarch, JU MIRCLEPHONC NUMMER blatistical research_Staff PR;S:ST_ 1033 Wide Avenue, Ralcirh._2.0. 27605
TELEPHONE NUMDCR me 61.25_code 104 cxtu 623461-62342 .(912) :8?-?!,70
COST AND FINANCING OF SERVICES DE CUESTED
Total srinted conlol vlcus
ACTUAL COST TOOL BILLED AS TORX IS COMPLETED CITMEITI plain)
Fordon. Grunnurn: Agrarira numally will make royninni by Standani Form 1000. Hencovronmental organizations, clr, weil : il prys ont ly check down to onine ol ISCAL SECTION INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE, and for worile viithin linnud Annement in the Allinint: triliun Ollicne, Statistics Division, Internal Hovouc Servies, Wributo gim, D, F. 20774.
PERIOD OF AGREEMENT Thol milinn, 11 ony, of this ofreemont that extends beyond the Government fiscal your, June 30, is coningend upon an opproraitisa by the Congress lorphe continued operation of the Internal Revcauc Scrvice.
ORY 1.-0485 12-091
64-737—71-pt. ? -_-38
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The authority to perform special work or services on a cost basis is contained in Section 7515, P. L. 87-870. The performance of the work or services involved is authorized only to the extent that they are consistent with the proper performance of the basic public duties and obligations of the Internal Revenue Service (hereinafter referred to as the Service) and the relative importance of this request to others. The right is reserved, therefore, to reject or terminate any part of the agreement and return the unused balance of funds advanced if the exigencies of the public interest should require such action.
2. Although every reasonable effect is made to avoid delays, failures, and errors in the performance of its work, it is understood that the Service is not to be held responsible for delays, failures, or errors in the services performed. The cost of recompilations, corrections, or accelerations must be paid for by the requesting parts.
3. Charges for reimbursable services will be effected on the basis of actual costs incurred, including both direct and indirect costs. If financing is by means of an advance of funds and the actual costs of the services are less than the estimate shown above, the difference will be returned to the requesting agency or organization upon completion of the work. Occasionally estimates which are furnished to requesting agencies or organizations to facilitate their plans may be less than actual costs incurred. It is understood that requesting agencies and organizations will be billed for and will pay the actual costs incurred,
4. The information is furnished subject to the limitations and qualifications, if any, transmitted with the information; and the requesting party will respect such limitations in any public use of the information. The Service reserves the right to specify that the material is for use of the purchaser only and may not be published, or to require clearance of any proposed publication of the information. The right is reserved to publish the same information and make it generally available without charge, or at cost of publication, if the Service regards the information to be of general public interest. If not generally published, subsequent requests for the same information by commercial groups or private in dividuals will be charged for at a cost not less than that paid by the first requesting party, or the total cost to all parties prorated in an equitable manner as determined by the Service. In all cases, the Service reserves the right to keep a copy of the information in its files, to use such information for its own purpose, and, in case of any dispute or question involving the use of the information; to make such use of it as will best serve the public interest.
5. Should it be determined by the requesting party that this agreement should not be completed, a written notice shall be given 30 days prior to cancellation. Payment to the Service shall be for costs actually incurred by the Service to the effective date of termination and for commitments which the Service, in the exercise of due diligence, is unable to cancel extending beyond the effective date of termination to a date not later than the date upon which the agreement would have expired if not terminated under this paragraph.
6. Any release, publication or other dissemination by the customer outside his organization, of information obtained under this contract will be accompanied by a statement that no tax return was made available to the customer and that the Revenue Service provided the data in summary form.
Air POLLUTION INDUSTRIES : SELECTED FINANCIAL DATA POR AIR POLLUTION CON
TROL, OFFICE, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY, TAX YEAR 1969 1. Data will be provided from returns for businesses named on lists provided to the Internal Revenue Service by the Environmental Protection Agency.
2. Data will be provided in the form specified on the attached Exhibit II.
3. Data w be presented in such a manner as to preclude association with any particular business.
Exhibit II SELECTED FINANCIAL DATA FOR SELECTED FIRMS FOR AIR POLLUTION CONTROL
OFFICE, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY, TAX YEAR 1969
1. Number of returns-dollars.
2. Gross receipts—line 1 page 1.
3. Cost of goods sold-line 2 page 1.
Rendering: Large single plant com
panies; medium capacity companies; small capacity companies ; ma
jor multiplant companies. Secondary nonferrous: Large firms
(5m-35m); medium size firms (500k-5m); small firms (less than 500k). Copper. Fertilizer and nitric acid products. Coal cleaning: Small cleaning opera
tions; medium cleaning operations;
larger single plant operations. Brick and tile: $52-110k; $697-900k ;
$1.6–2.2m. Pulp and paper mills: Small mills;
medium sized mills; large mills. Lime plants : Group I (_$250,000 sales
volume; group III $250,000+sales volume.
6. Depletion-line 23 page 1.
7. Taxable income before N.O.L. de.
duct and special deducts. 8. Total tax-line 31 page 1.
9. Begin year. 10. End year.
17. Begin year. 18. End year.
OTIIER CURRENT ASSETS-LINE 3
19. Begin year. 20. End year.
SELECTED FINANCIAL DATA FOR SELECTED FIRMS FOR AIR POLLUTION CONTROL
OFFICE, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY, Tax YEAR 1969_Continued