« PreviousContinue »
101. Training Generally.
102. Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps. 103. Senior Reserve Officers' Training Corps. 104. Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.
105. Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program.
106. Educational Assistance for Enlisted Members of the Selected Reserve of the Ready Reserve.
107. Educational Assistance for Persons Enlisting for Active Duty.
108. Granting of Advanced Degrees at Department of Defense Schools.
PART IV-SERVICE, SUPPLY, AND PROCUREMENT
131. Planning and Coordination.
137. Procurement Generally.
138. North Atlantic Treaty Organization Acquisition and Cross-Servicing Agreements.
139. Research and Development.
141. Miscellaneous Procurement Provisions. 143. Production by Military Agencies.
145. Cataloging and Standardization.
147. Utilities and Services.
149. Issue to Armed Forces.
151. Issue of Serviceable Material Other Than to Armed Forces.
Issue of Serviceable Material Other Than to Armed Forces.
Disposal of Obsolete or Surplus Material. 445. Inquests; Disposition of Effects of Deceased Persons; Captured Flags.
449. Real Property.
451. Military Claims.
453. Accountability and Responsibility. SUBTITLE C-NAVY AND MARINE CORPS PART I-ORGANIZATION
503. Department of the Navy.
505. Secretary, Under Secretary, and Assistant Secretaries of the Navy.
507. Office of the Comptroller of the Navy. 509. Office of the Chief of Naval Operations. 511. [Repealed).
513. Bureaus; Office of the Judge Advocate General; Office of Naval Research.
515. Commandant of the Marine Corps; Headquarters, Marine Corps.
519. Naval Reserve and Marine Corps Reserve.