How could you be using ICT in your classroom? Are you exploring what ICT can do for learners?
The need for student-teachers and teachers to be technologically aware and competent is vital. This book provides a starting point for exploring the possibilities that ICT offers to schools, teachers and pupils.
The book provides practical tried-and-tested examples and advice and guidance. It covers:
- how to use ICT to support pupils' learning of concepts
- classroom management
- maximizing the achievement of individual pupils
- using ICT to help with common learning problems
- homework and classroom activities
- record keeping and pupil tracking data.
If you need a guide to using ICT across the secondary curriculum, start with this book.